AV Events Technician – Permanent – Manchester
About the job
Position: AV Events Technician
Prospero Integrated are currently seeking an Audio-Visual Technician to join a well-established Audio-Visual Production Company in Manchester . The position involves working within a high-demanded events industry with well-known brands and blue-chip clients for live and corporate events.
Responsibilities of an AV Events Technician :
- Delivery, Installation and Collection of Audio Visual equipment on client sites to Company standards.
- Operation of equipment for Conferences and Exhibitions.
- Driving/maintaining the Company vehicles.
- Accurate processing of all paperwork for Delivery, Collection & Goods In
- Quality Control, checking and maintaining of equipment prior to delivery & on collection
Essential Skills and Behaviours:
- Knowledge and an interest in, and a want to train in the setting up and operating of Audio Visual equipment on client sites.
- Good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive geographical knowledge of Manchester and surrounding areas
- Current clean driving license
- Willingness to work flexibly as a member of a busy team who put client service at the top of the list.
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self-motivated, organised and confident. Ongoing training will be provided. In return we offer a competitive salary plus overtime, company uniform and ongoing training.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.