Audio Visual Engineer – Permanent – Leisure & Education
About the job
Position: Audio Visual Engineer
Location: West London
Salary: £28-35,000 (Dependant on experience)
Prospero Integrated are currently searching for an experienced Audio Visual Engineer to join our client’s installation team, based in West London. Our client specialises in IT and Audio Visual installation and support in the Education and Leisure sectors and we are particularly interested to hear from you if you have worked in similar environments with your current or previous roles.
Responsibilities of an Audio Visual Engineer
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team in order to understand the proposed AV solutions for specific end user clients in both the Leisure and Education sectors and take full responsibility for the way in which jobs are managed and delivered with the client on site.
- Management of small installation teams on site, covering H&S, conduct, quality of workmanship, productivity, testing and client handover
- Working with the Senior Management Team to continually enhance systems and processes so that our installations, service quality and customer experience are always being improved.
The ideal candidate for this Audio Visual Engineer’s role will have/be:
- A reliable, self-motivated and logical thinker who can work well under pressure, with excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 years on site experience, working in an audio visual environment and to have knowledge of background music systems, audio processing, RF and satellite distribution systems, automation/control systems, Networking, IPTV and large-format video walls & projection systems.
- A good understanding of H&S processes on site and ideally hold either an IOSH, SMSTS or similar Health and Safety accreditation.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Holiday entitlement will initially be 23 days per year, increasing by 1 day per year for every fully years employment completed up to a maximum of 25 days per annum.
Looking for the next step in your career you can be confident that we have the clients and the national and international reach to find you an opportunity that matches your skill set and experience.