For us it’s all about developing a long-term relationship with you. We approach finding you a new role with honesty, integrity and discretion and you shouldn’t accept anything less’.
Simply put, we recruit for the Audio Visual, Video Conferencing and wider IT Industry. We have been placing candidates in the event, integrated and home cinema sectors since 2000, and since 2000 we have built up the largest database of Audio Visual & Video Conferencing candidates in the world. Whether you are looking to fill a permanent vacancy, long term contract or day to day supply you can be confident that we have the candidates and the national and international reach to help you.
Since 2000 our consultants have placed thousands of candidates in roles ranging from Event Technician to Service and Installation Engineers, and Senior AV Project Managers to Business Development Managers etc. Our awards for excellence and 100% Quality Mark are testament to our commitment to high levels of service and best practice. We offer the following:
The key component of our success:
- Our extensive database. We have the LARGEST database of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing candidates in the world.
- Our high interview to placement ratio. We do not bombard you with CVs, and will guarantee to find candidates for you to interview within 48 hrs of taking a detailed brief.
- We continue to look to the future striving to improve continuously on our quality of service, passion for delivery and market knowledge;
- We have grown rapidly by recommendation based on a close, first hand understanding of our candidates, our clients, their objectives, and future recruitment issues;
Our extensive database of candidates includes:
Audio Visual & Video Conferencing:- Operation Managers, VP’s of Multimedia, AV Project Managers, AV/VC Consultants, EMEA Audio Visual Managers, AV Onsite Technicians, Video Conference Engineers, System Designers, Installation and Service Engineers, Crestron, AMX, Control4 and Lutron programmers, Hire and Event Managers, Event Technicians, Warehouse and Prep Technicians, CCTV and Access Control Technicians, Business Development and Account Managers, etc.
Information Technology/Telecoms: – Project Managers, Business Analyst’s Network Technicians (CCENT, CCNA, CCNP), IT Support, IT Developers, IDM Architects, Infrastructure Managers, Programmers and Software Engineers, Product Specialists and Sales Managers, etc.
So why choose Prospero?
- Our aim has always been to provide the highest levels of service, managing vacancies from the smallest production companies through to the largest Banks and Law Firms.
- We do our utmost to try to integrate you into a team, and find you work that suits your personality, ability and career aspirations.
- Advice is on offer from our experienced consultants from CV writing to personal profiling and interview techniques that will help you to stand out against the competition.
- We have a loyalty scheme in place to reward our candidates.
- Our commitment to the environment is evidenced by our achievement in being awarded The BITC ‘Big Tick Award’.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org