Legislation and employment advice
As a member of REC, the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, we are committed to the highest standards. We are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. We are committed to taking positive action in order to promote such equality of opportunity and our recruitment procedures are based on the requirements of the job, irrespective of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital status, sexuality, disability or age.
Our MD is a qualified solicitor and we partner with a law firm and offer these services to our clients.
Our employment legal partners can advise on:
- Advising new academies – with large scale restructuring
- TUPE strategy and implementation
- Employment and HR legal issues
- Revising terms and conditions of employment and compulsory redundancies
- Processes and procedures
- Employment Tribunal advise – pre and post – disciplinary and grievance issues